Alerts and Messages Demos
AdapTable lets you send and receive messages.
- Basic Alerts: Use a Predicate to be notified as soon as data changes that you need to know about.
- Advanced Alerts: Write an Expression to create an Alert.
- Observable Alerts: Create an Alert that will react to changes (or lack of changes) in data over time
- Aggregation Alerts: Alerts can be triggered based on given data set - enables Limits watching
- Validation Alerts: Create rules to prevent (or show warnings) when particular cell edits take place. These will run on the client.
- Overwrite Alerts: Create an Alert which provides users with the opportunity to provide a different, validated value when an intiial edit fails
- Flashing Alerts: Have cells flash briefly when their contents change (using colours and duration you specify).
- Updated Row: Colour (and jump to) rows as they update so you can see which rows have changed.
- Toast Notifications: You can manage how Toast Notifications will work.
- Alert Form: Provide a sophisticated form to show in the Notification when an Alert is triggered
- Alert Actions: Use Alert Actions to configure behaviour when an Alert is triggered
- System Status: Have your users be notified automatically when something happens to the System (or Server) that they need to know.
Click on the buttons below to see a demo for our Alert and Messaging functions.