The Dashboard is the area above the grid which contains Tabs (with Toolbars), Module Buttons and the Quick Search textbox.
It has 3 visibility modes - 'Full', 'Collapsed' and 'Floating' to suit different screen estate requirements.
You can also create Custom Toolbars for you to render with your own content and to put them in any Tabs that you want.
See the examples below to find out more about the Dashboard:
- Dashboard Tabs: AdapTable provides a number of Toolbars to provide easy access to Modules. You can put these into Tabs that you create.
- Floating Dashboard: Save screen estate by making the Dashboard "float" when not in use
- Module Buttons: You can select which Module Buttons you wish to see in the Dashboard Header
- Dashboard Visibility: Select whether the Dashboard is visible, minimised (so only a button is shown) or hidden altogether.
- Custom Toolbars: Use Custom Toolbars to render your own content in the Dashboard or to provide buttons (which when clicked trigger an Event that you can listen to).
- Custom Buttons: Add Custom Buttons to the Dashboard (which when clicked trigger an Event that you can listen to).
- Dashboard Title: Set the title of the Dashboard header.
- Dashboard Inline: Set the Dashboard in "Expanded" view to be inline.
- Stacked Toolbars: Use CSS to stack the Toolbars so they do not scroll to the right when wider than the grid