Adaptable Options includes an 'entitlementOptions' property enabling you to set Entitlments (also known as Permissions) for your AdapTable Modules and objects.
For each AdapTable Module you can set the Entitlement to be:
- Full - this is the Default (though the default can be changed)
- ReadOnly - you can access existing objects (provided in Predefined Config), but not create/edit/ delete them
- Hidden - (function is entirely absent)
- Hard-coded List: Provide a list of Entitlements in Entitlement Options specifying which Modules Users are permissioned for.
- Default Entitlement: Set a default Entitlement Access Level to be used if no Entitlement is explicitly provided.
- Read Only Objects: Adaptable Objects in Predefined Config can be ReadOnly which will override the Module Entitlement of "Full".