AdapTable fires many different Events to deal with the various use cases that can be required.
In this demo we subscribe to many of these Events and print the main output of each event below (and we log the full
EventInfoobject to the console).
You can trigger these events through using AdapTable "normally", but we have also added some custom buttons that call Adaptable API functions which force the event to fire.
Events in AdapTable include:
- AdaptableReady - fires when AdapTable has finished initialising (see demo )
- AdaptableStateChanged - triggered when any Adaptable State is changed (see demo )
- SearchChanged - tells you when any Searching or Filtering has been applied (see demo )
- CellChanged - triggered when the contents of any cell change, either by user edit or ticking data (see demo )
- ThemeChanged - published when the user selects a new Theme
- AlertFired - provides full details of the Alert and the Alert Definition which triggered it
- CheckboxColumnClicked - triggered when a Checkbox Column is clicked or unclicked (see the IsValid Column)
- SystemStatusMessageDisplayed - provides details of any new System Status message
- LayoutChanged - triggered whenever any Layout is created, edited, deleted or selected
- SelectionChanged - provides details of all selected cells and rows
- FlashingAlertFired - fires when a Flashing Alert is displayed
- DashboardChanged - fired whenever anything relating to the Dashboard changes