There are a number of different ways to filter data in AdapTable:
- Quick Filter Bar: A textbox below the Column Header that allows you to quickly search in a column (includes wildcards like ">").
- Column Filters: A filter panel available as a dropdown from the Column Header which allows you to filter the column using a "Predicate".
- Custom Predicates: Customs Filters are "Predicate Functions" provided by users at design-time with a scope that determines where and when the Predicate is applied.
- System Filters: System Filters are those provided by AdapTable (e.g. "Blanks", "Yeserday", "Positive"); you can choose which - if any - of these are available.
- Filter Options: Many options are available to mange how Filters work e.g. when they open and when the filtering option takes place.