There are a number of different ways to search for data in Adaptable:
- Quick Search: Search across all columns using a simple text search (includes wildcards like ">").
- Quick Search Options: There are many options to in Quick Search around styling, available columns and filtering behaviour.
- Current Query: Set the current query to use at start up.
- User Query Functions: Users can provide custom functions to be included in - and evaluated by - the Expression Parser.
- Managing Queries: Configure which Expression Functions are available in the parser and which Columns are Queryable.
- Data Source Selector: A list of Data Sources provided at run-time (e.g. books, stored procs); when one is selected an event is fired that you can listen to and then populate AdapTable with data via the API.